Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is it a liberal family value to call your 11 year old daugher a pig without any brains or decency?

of a human being because she won't return your phone call on time?

Oh come one, everyone knows Alec Baldwin is a far-left hollywood liberal elitist. If the liberals can say conservatives are wackos because of Mel Gibson's drunken rants than what about Alec Baldwin's sober ones?

Favorite Answer

What does the actions of a loser scumbag have to do with Liberal Family Values? I fail to see the connection. Who made him the model for family values? I must have missed that vote.

How did this become a partisan issue?

What??? The media has got you whooped man. Who cares? Just because a celebrity lost his cool everyone is all hot headed now. Haven't you ever lost your cool? I called my 11 year old cousin things because he was acting like a little bastard. I was 16 at the time but still.

Focus on your own life, quit worrying about what the next celebrity says. None of your business.

• 123

I don't know, we all have are own values, and stay out of other citizens lives.

Alec Baldwin's statements are his, no one speaks for all Liberals, unlike some other groups

He had every right to get upset. Kids today have NO respect for their parents, and this kid was manipulated by momma crazy-pants to do that to her father. But I guess conservatives must not believe in disciplining their children either if their going to use this event as a means to malign a liberal. What would you have done in his situation? You'd be nothing but peaceful and understanding, I'm so sure.

i've got no longer heard approximately this concern; in spite of the shown fact that, sentencing for the Jessica Lunsford case became into the day in the previous at present. Jessica became right into a 9-10 year old female who became into abducted from her mattress room in February 2005. She became into raped and then buried alive and died. John Couey, a convicted intercourse criminal, became into captured, tried and convicted of the crime. Couey became into illegally living on the edge of Jessica's homestead. the day in the previous at present the decide sentenced John Couey to dying via deadly injection.

no, it's a wacko person that is mean. There are no "family values" in this moron's head.

Wow, I'm sticking up for liberals!

Signed, a Conservative

No matter what kind of value it is, it should have been left between the two of them. It is a family issue, and whoever leaked it was TOTALLY making a chess play.

I know aborting your unborn children are liberal family values. I know having homosexual relations in front of your children are liberal family values. I would not be surprised if cursing out your children are liberal family values.

He was almost sure his Liberal news media Brothers would Not play this again and again! They Eat their Own!!!!

An 11 year old daughter that does not call on time worries her parents to death. THAT IS MEAN