Is it difficult to use Photoshop, Flash, etc., in a 14.1" laptop?

I'm going to buy a laptop but haven't decided if it is going to be Asus F3JP - 15.4", or Asus A8JR - 14.1" . I'm a graphic and webdesigner and use Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver constantly.

I'm thinking of getting also a monitor to use at home.

Is it very hard to work with these tools in a 14.1" laptop?

I wanted the lighter one because it's easier to carry around.

Favorite Answer

Not really, smaller screen, most times, packs more dots, so the image will be smaller, but you will will have all the fuctions

Hi, it depends if you have 20/20 vision :D.

...well you want to check the native resolution of the laptop since you will be working with graphics and web designs that will not be bigger than 1024x768 screen since most people use that resolution on their monitors.

..you may want to get higher than 1024 native resolution though you will see all available tools and zoom in to see closer, free screen space will help your eyes alot....

hope this helps...

be sure the laptop supports 1280X960 resolution... 1024X768 can be almost acceptable...