Everyone has an opinion about illegal immigrants, but why doesn't anyone do anything about it?

We all know that this is a problem in our country, and i'm sure that other countries have the same problems. I have no problems with legal immigrants, its the illegal ones that bother me. When was the last time you saw a group of illegal Americans in another country protesting for their rights?? I can't remember one. So why the hell do we allow these people to run our country. And yes the majority of us and our families are immigrants, but there are legal ways of doing things. And that why we have laws to keep order and peace. Why is it just the other day i saw on the news that and illegal immagrant was driving down the road and ran into another car killed the driver and was found to be 2 times the legal BAC limit and was let go with a slap on the hands and a don't do it again. If it was me, I would be put in jail.. What needed to be done was send him the hell out of here and and never approved for legal citizenship. There is no easy answer but we must do something.

I know somethings are being done about it. but not enough when you have people that shouldn't be here in the first place breaking laws and getting away with it.

• Urchin
    Favorite Answer

I do something about it, I turn in every employer that I find that is hiring them, I also turn them in when I find 3 families living in the same 2 bedroom apartment. I sign every petition against illegal immigration in this country. Any way that I can find to solve this problem, I will do it! When it comes time to ship them all back, I will be there behind the wheel, free of charge!

Here the adm is not representing US citizens but the Industrial complex.

There are upright Border Agents in jail who stopped an illegal dope smuggler with a hefty load. I wonder who that really affected.

Anyway, the North American Union, that is already underway is establishing new 'parameters' as well as other standards and advisors.

The two borders will just require a card to walk to and from all 3 countries.

by some skill i don't think of English develop into your first language... besides, on to the question. a lot of human beings will attempt to make unlawful immigrants the victims in this finished element, yet in reality, if we as real human beings desire a respectable destiny for our youthful ones and ourselves, we favor to get human beings in capacity who will take administration of the precedence. both lead them to criminal citizans or deliver them homestead. Or extra efficient yet, illegals can stay of their personal us of a and rally hostile to their personal corrupt authorities really of ruining yet another one. i'm particular an finished us of a of offended human beings can get something performed.

We have people of the white race, black race, asian race and so on who dont deserve to be here but they are! Whats your point? We are spoiled by the fact that we are Americans and our ancestors are the ones who fought for everything we have today!

I doubt this "illegal" killed someone drinking and driving and all he got was a slap on the wrist. You would rather have him deported then left to rot in prison? How do you think the victim's family feels about that idea assuming your story is true!?

I personally do lots of things for my stance on PRO-immigration. I may or may not get my way in the situation but at least i know i tried!

I’m doing something about it I encourage Hispanics to get there education. I have my A.A and I’m working on my B.S. I’m also an immigrant who is here to stay. I’m not a criminal in case you dint now there are many children who are brought her illegally by there parents who are legal citizens who just refuse to apply for there children papers. Do you consider a two year old a criminal just because there parent’s brought them hear illegally?

Some of us are doing something about it. Don't assume we are not doing anything.