i love a girl now she got married. we love love each other endlessly still. should i interfere in her life.?

I LOVE A GIR L WHO IS MY CUSINE. NOW SHE GOT MERRIED. WHE REALLY LOVE EACH OTHER FROM MORE THAN 6 YEARS NOW. THERE IS NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION IN US WHE JUST LOVE EACH OTHE FROM SOUL. AFTER HER MERRIED I DONT WANT TO DISTURB HER MERRIED LIFE BECAUSE SHE NOT MINE ANY MORE BUT WE LOVE EACH OTHER ENDLESSLY STILL . I KNOW THAT WE WELL NEVER MEET AGAIN . WHT SHULD I DO . PLZ HELP ME

I LOVE A GIR L WHO IS MY CUSINE. NOW SHE GOT MERRIED. WHE REALLY LOVE EACH OTHER FROM MORE THAN 6 YEARS NOW. THERE IS NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION IN US WHE JUST LOVE EACH OTHE FROM SOUL. AFTER HER MERRIED I DONT WANT TO DISTURB HER MERRIED LIFE BECAUSE SHE NOT MINE ANY MORE BUT WE LOVE EACH OTHER ENDLESSLY STILL . I KNOW THAT WE WELL NEVER MEET AGAIN I KNOW THAT NOW I MUST NOT INTRFERE . BUT IF I NOOT INTERFERE SHE MIGHT THINK TAT I M A CHEAT OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. WHICH I CANT ACCEPT . I HAVE LOVED HER MORE THAN MY SELF. AND I KNOW THAT I M NOT GOING TO LOVE ANYBOBY IN THE WORLD ANY MORE. SHE HAVE BEEN WITH ME IN EVERY SITUATION WETHRE I WAS WONG OR RIGHT . I FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOOO HEARTED IN THIS WHAT SHULD I DO . PLZ HELP ME

• ss
    Favorite Answer

when u love anyone ..then u should feel that they should be happy always

if u interfere with her...it disturbs her marriage life

and she is not´outside girl.....all ur relatives everyone will loose respect on u and her...

and unfortunately her husband willbe ditched by u and her..tell her that its not correct to cheat her husband like this

dont do that kind of false things..i can give u quote if u will take

''Many people come in and out of our life..but only few members will leave their footsteps in our heart''

be like that in her heart and life is precious..joy happiness

have a nice life with ur parents friends and then marry to a goodlooking and beautiful girl

ur life will be cool...

ok, first of all its your cousin? I'm glad you love for only souls other wise that would be yuk! and why would you never see each in other again if you are family? you cant cheat on someone especially your cousin who has gotten married.

she has made a decision to spend her life with someone else on a romantic level. perhaps if you started looking at the relationship as a family member should, you would be fine with being her cousin and friend.

nicely starters she's likely attracted to you yet is it because she's fearful about getting married??? no longer a bridge you should flow.. If she comes to a decision to leave her different then flow for it yet do not connect her existence that she will be able of be apologetic about something else of her existence

accept the reality that she is not yours. she is bind to someone else. move on. put away anything that would keep you thinking about her. if it is valuable enough, then it is better to put it in your closet. refrain from going into places where you always go along with her before. cut your communication between her. find another woman, i'm sure you can really find.

Time is the greatest healer!!!!

Dont get by any means involved with her now as she is married.

Let them live a happy life!!!!!

soo you fell in love with your cousin who is now married but your afraid you'll never see her again...

you should interfere i think

Say something to her at the next reunion.

Find yourself a life pal, you need one. Your cousin to top it off, most States will put you in jail for this. It's called incest.

Leave her alone. She's married for crying out loud!

By leaving her alone, you will save the both of you from humiliation.

ummm...thats kinda weird dude. she's ur cousin? leave the girl alone and go find somebody outside of the family!

You need to let go of those feelings for her. She is your cousin.........no one should be with their cousin. Love her like family. Don't ruin her marriage.

Get over it and move onward