David Hasslehoff told me eating 5 lbs of exlax would give me superpowers, was he lying?

what sorts of super powers? elaborate~

• Favorite Answer

the catch is, you have to eat all five pounds in under ten seconds. if you do, your powers will come immediately, all will fear your powerful heart attack... eh he he he, get it? that's what I thought.

Would you believe anyone who said...

'I've done everything, and I talk about what I've learnt through all those journeys: how I tried to save the world and I forgot to save myself.'

or would you trust anyone who said...

'Mst of the charity work that I have done has been very hands-on on a personal level.'

(cringe)

If David has any superpowers at all, it's the ability to consider himself super in the face of so much public distain.

Sorry David, but surely you need to laugh at yourself occasionally, stop being so serious about your super-ness.

Mr. T. no longer Gismo Lil Wayne = Spike Gremlin the only with the mohawk Kanye west= Chubaka from starwars @SoulStar your accurate. Alot of clowns in simple terms popped up. Surburb youthful little ones on their college pcs why the little ones interior the hood nevertheless utilizing pcs from ninety 8'

He was lying. NEVER trust the Hasslehoff. He works for the Sacred Pixies, who, as you know, are trying to eradicate all humankind.

Well you would probably be able to make toilets crumble with a single shot,although I am not sure that is "technically" a super power...

Si . . . is need 10 lbs of Exlax . . . make you Super Duper Pooper!

dare you question the HOFF

the power to clog a toilet in a single sitting

yes of course,not super powers,but super showers.i can hear you saying now;I SHOULD HAVE USED SUPER PREPARATION H!

Yes he is lying

Try it and see. I wouldn't dream of spoiling the surprise...