Why do some people try to hurt others for fun?

I just posted a question and had some rude answers that was just plain mean...I know that some folks get answers they don't like sometimes but these had nothing to do with the question really just plain hateful.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

because the are cowards, with low self esteem and this is the only place they can, because here they have the sheild of anonimity, otherwise peole would see them for the pathetic petty people they really are

• well to put it short because its frickn satisfying to piss someone off if u dont like them.

but mean answers over the internet? i hate people like that! who try and act all hard out and start fights over the keyboard and stuff. oh well, just look on the bright side of it.

its sort of like the paraolymics - even if they win, they're still retarded.

• 1 decade ago

Some people just have barbarism in their nature. Or perhaps they're just angry and must channel some recent stress at somebody or something. Don't take it personally because it is pretty common in this day and age.

• 1 decade ago

Some guys think it's funny to hurt and to make fun of that to receive it. It's trying to be cool. But what they don't realize is in the Bible it says not to kill but when they are being funny and making remarks they are killing ones image. But they don't care who or what they do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yeah! ... other people here give rude answers but don't mind them, they're probably after the 2 points only and they're just wasting their time!...and it's also their loss since they won't be picked up as "best answers" for sure!! ^__~

• 1 decade ago

noe y???coz they're cruel..they think they're da best but da truth is they are the worst...it's just complicated because we're juz human..not an angel or what..but hurting someone is not fun but helping some1 is fun>>>.

• 1 decade ago

yes some idiots or u can call them imature people do this for fun. Spartan

• 1 decade ago

BULLYS, HATEFUL, DISRESPECTFUL,RUDE ETCETC. NORMALLY BECAUSE THEY DO NOT FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES. BABY GIRL LOOK IN THAT MIRROR & TELL URSELF U R LOV UR NEEDED WANTED & CAN B ANYTHING I WANT 2 BE---GREATNESS

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am sorry that this happened to you but it happens to me all the time and I learned to ignore them.

• 1 decade ago

because they are insecure so they put others down so they can feel bigger. it's stupid and annoying. dont worry about them, they dont have brains.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.