Are Outrageously Loud Annoying Cellphone Ringtones Ethically Okay To Have?

I have two phones.

Both have super loud and very annoying ringtones.

The first has an old telphone ringer (ring ring).

And the other has a generic sounding ring.

These are set very high so I can hear them in the car while driving in the loud envirnment of traffic. 70% of my time is driving and I am too lazy to adjust the volume when I am not in the car - since I miss calls when the phone is on low or vibe.

So when the ringer goes off and people are like what the h**k was that? or just the usual double take... Is it okay, morally, to maintain these loud and obnocious rings?

Favorite Answer

It is loud and obnoxious. Isn't there a certain type of ringer that you'll be more likely to hear even in noisy places? Try different dial tones.

I keep my ringers loud for the same reason. If you are in a place where that much noise would be distracting (church, library, meeting, movie, etc..) turn it on vibrate or off. However, I don't see anything wrong with keeping the volume up at the store or at home...it just depends on the environment your in at the time.

i can no longer help it both i want to throw regardless of that is in my hand on the guy, regrettably I have no longer something in my palms to throw. I in simple terms hate it even as human beings communicate out loud obnoxiously.

I think not...you are disrupting the atomosphere of others. It is inconsiderate and rude.

No