Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 1 decade ago

I'm looking for some tartan coloured paint?

I'm going to decorate my room to a Scottish theme, where can I buy some?


Amy, you don't understand, I want to be able to paint it straight on the wall, straight out of the tin

Update 2:

Mumma; I canny doooo thaaat becauuuse I'm wearrring nothing underrr myyy kilt.

4 Answers

  • badboy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

    ha ha here's how to make tartan paint use a roller in say blue down the way then use other rollers in red , yellow and green across the way leaving spaces,horizontally...and Hey Presto.. a tartan painted wall ! that's how we do tartan paint in nursery schools.....honestly !

  • 1 decade ago

    You would have to decide what tartan you wanted to replicate, and buy each of the colors to create the plaid........try wallpaper instead

  • 1 decade ago

    Maybe you should take you kilt off and staple it to the wall, tossa

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.