Anonymous

what country are you from?

what do you like most about your country and what famous people have you seen their

• Favorite Answer

hello there. i am from japan.

i like wearing our traditional clothes kimono very much.

where are you from ?

From Malaysia

Like Malaysian Food the most

Famous People...not many...mostly Taiwan and Malaysian Artists who were doing promotion here..like LeeHon, David Tao, Jolin...etc.

I live in Ireland and the best thing is every weekend getting fuckt up drinkin smokin or anything else its the best laugh ever, I once saw a guy from coronation street a gay british soap but other than that nobody.

100% Australian, We are in the country so i have a pet kangaroos and koala and wombat, so thats cool, and famous people, weve got Crocodile Dundee!!!!!, and Mad Max, Elle McPherson i ran into her at the royal easter show once, and Steve the crocodile hunter (RIP) his zoo is pretty cool, ive been there,and i cant remember who else ive seen, and im only joking about the pet kangaroo, koala and wombat,ive really got a pet crocodile, dont you love that Australian Sarcasm

I live in the USA and i have not seen any one famous yet but i'm working on it.

Wales. I love the sheep! No seriously we have nice beaches, green fields, nice mountains, and our own language.

I've seen the queen and some Welsh actors, singers.

I'm from Australia I like how laid back everyone here is and I have a signed autograph from delta goodrem

From Egypt, thank for God most of them are believer.

Just try to read about Islam

www.thelastingmiracle.com

God bless u

AUSTRALIA, mate.

Umm, I've seen Delta Goodrem, Pink..

I love that it's warm, friendly, free, fair, and no war!

I LOVE AUSTRALIA!!

Source(s): I live here :)

Canada :) I love the hockey, but....HATE the winter..only stars I see....are at night :P