I am looking for a creative shower/wedding gift for my brothers wedding/shower.?

They are both in their 30's and have been living together for a while.

Favorite Answer

I was trying to decide what to give my roommate for his wedding present. iMemoryBook gave me a great idea. I convinced Derek and Wendy to write "He said...She said" stories about the way they met and the way they got engaged. Then using iMemoryBook's invitation system I sent invitations to all of his family and friends, in Utah, and all of her family and friends, in California. Then I watched the book grow online. I was amazed at how smoothly this book grew with the iMemoryBook system. Over 70 people got online, viewed and contributed to the book. The final book had over 200 photos, 75 entries(memories), and 100+ pages, iMemoryBook has helped me create something I wouldn't have even imagined possible.

just an idea that worked perfect for me.

How about gathering pictures of their life together so far and making a scrapbook? They can be treasured for years and becaue you made it, it will be very special.