Irina M asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Has anybody tried to loose weight with Herbalife? Share your experience, please.?

Favorite Answer

I have and currenty use Herbalife I have lost 40 lbs and kept it off and feel great, I also have many friends that have had great results. The key is to purchase it from a knowledgable distributor, and one that can set you on the program that is right for you, and that will also be there to followup with you not just someone out there selling products, find a coach and you will do great.

• yea, I have lost 10 lbs and 3 inches in a course of 7 weeks. Have lots of energy and had a great coach to keep me focused. My friend also lost 47 pounds in 5 months and is still on her way of losing 15 or so pounds. It's not about losing weight, but it's about becoming healthy through proper nutrition! If you want to try herbalife to lose weight, I can help you as how my coach has helped me.