Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

CHRITINA AGUILERA is the best?

what do you think about christina aguilera?? and who is ur best singer? and why?

Favorite Answer

I think Christina Aguilera has a great singing voice... she's also gone thru alot of changes with her music... takes risks and that takes courage

I dont put her in the same category as Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson 'cuz this girl can actually sing for one thing and she's continually growing as an artist

My favorite female singer would probably be Stevie Nicks and I know that's going back... but she has such a unique singing voice... easily recognizable among others

I like Avril Lavigne but again I love Christina Aguilera you as been tho a lot of things and how dare people say that she is another Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears, for one thing Britney needs help and she can't sing worth ****, and Jessica Simpson is a slut just like her SISTER Ashlee!!!!!! People really why do you need to give Christina crap she as been tho a lot of critisizing about her looks the way she dances in her music videos and stuff like that...... The reason why I like Avril Lavigne is because you knows what she is talking about and excellent singer........

Christina has great voice. I like a lot actually... Especially those with good potential. Among those are mariah carey, whitney houston, diana ross...

CHRITINA IS A GREAT SINGER.PINK IS A MUCH BETTER SINGER CAUSE SHE CAN SING, PERFORM LIVE AS IF YOU WERE LISTEN TO ONE OF HER CD;S.PINK ROCKS

christina aguillera is the best female singer for me. ever since she released genie in the bottle!

She's my favourite female singer.

Aguilera is just another Spears or Simpson, have no idea why some people consider her a good singer.

better than her??? braxton, dion, dolores, brickel, and hundreds....

You Are So right

i like her music

i have all her albums