Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 1 decade ago

EU requirements for wood packing?

My company export some goodes to Germany. The cargos were packed with wood pallets (heated) and maked with IPPC logo. Then loded into the containers.

My question is : Do I need to provide a fumugation certificate for the wood pallets? It's quite complicated to issue the certificate sometimes.

Thank you.

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Why did you have to elaborate? Lol, I was going to say, in response to, "EU req for wood packing?"

    "I would assume something in a sheepskin or latex material"

    Darn, well now I would do whatever you got to do, with this certificate, it may be a headache to get it, but it will be worse if they refuse it at customs because of worry of some dire ecological impact, so yes, provide the certificate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.