Information of China?

Information about China.(Traditions,top cities)THANKS~

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Probably the most well-known and travelled cities of China are: Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. Other cities include: Anhui, Shandong, Yunnan, Shaanxi, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and Tianjin.

Olympics 2008 will be hosted in Beijing, with a brand new track and field stadium being built at the moment. Named as 'The Bird's Nest', the stadium will resemble a gigantic metallic bird nest - quite beautiful with an aerial view.

Most expatriates work in either Beijing, Shanghai, or Hong Kong. These cities are also the most populated in China. My personal favourite Beijing because of the historical attractions, such as The Great Wall, The Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, The Summer Palace, and the many spectacular museums located in the city. But Shanghai offers quite a view as well, very interesting mix of ancient and modern culture. The Shanghai Bund is also quite spectacular at night. Hong Kong is another attraction on its own.

If you are interested in travelling the less populated areas, Guilin, Yunnan, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin and the remote Jiu-zai-gou are quite amazing too. The beauty about travelling any part of China is that every city is significantly different from each other because China is so big - even though you're in the same country, travelling from one place to another offers very different experiences. So it really depends on what you're looking for.

I've included some links for your interest.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you are going to would desire to be greater special. China isn't purely a large bite of rather assets contained in the international, besides the indisputable fact that has a number of earliest recorded historic previous on the planet. the place do i'm getting my expertise? Books, books and greater books. For contemporary events i'd desire to bypass to the equivalent advice factors i'd desire to apply for yet another international advice. What "theory" of China is it which you purely evaluate persons have become?

• 1 decade ago

A good site with some good links to other information sites is www.itsaboutchina.com

Source(s): personal
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

watch your wallet....learn to say a few words and leave as quick as you can ....never been cheated as much in a country before ...and i have travelled to over 12 countries...only worst place for scamming is maybe africa - mexico comes close too

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.