What is going in his mind?i'm confused?

okay this is the story:

this guy that i met. lives 2 hours away from me, he saw me in the party he liked me, he took my number and he called me about 3 times. whenever we talk to each other he was saying that why i'm not going in his town, cause i was telling him i'm bored.so, he was saying that "come here with your friends"

( not as bad way) but i think he wants to tell me that he wants to see me and he cares about me, he even one day after my college i was talking on the phone to him and i told him i'm driving home, he told me "go home and call me i want to know that nothing happened to you on the way, ( for me that's not big deal i'm driving everyday). So i talked to him and he told me that one of his friend's funeral is in our city, but he didn't say that he will come here. so i saw him yesterday in our town with his friends but he didn't even call me to tell me that he is here, so i'm so confused, he didn't know that i know he is here, so i don't know what's going in his mind?

Favorite Answer

Honey, think that he is going to a funeral. Right now, he might be thinking about his lost friend. If he been so attentive before, maybe he just is down now. Instead of thinking why did not he called to see you, think of a way to make him feel better. Be the sweetest you can be....

he is hipping u up or trying to to get u alone he is a freak and who knows what can happen to u and ur friends with his guy friends,.,haha i dont think so,.,if he likes u like really does he wouldnt be saying come here he would be like ur bored ill be there in a jiffy like on a weekend and make planes to take u out,.,and when he was in ur town didnt even let u no what and who does he no from there,.,n y didnt he tell u he was in town tha otha day ask him straight out and see if he lies say were u in my town tha otha day if he says why say because i just wanted to no what maid u think thAT i just had a feeling see if he lies and if he does forget about him be like i saw u lier and why didnt u call me if u care and like me so much he is putting a charm on for u ova the pghone but probably complety oppiste,.,good luck hope i helped

From what you have written, i think this guy is wasting your time, first of all, if a guy is into you, he cant tell you to come with your friends coz he aint interested in them but for him he told you to go with your friends why? he wanted to see who amongst your friends is prettier than you then he would go on telling you to introduce her to him. dah! if he was in your town and dint tell you he was around he still is not interested in you at the moment. just play hard to get. dont communicate with him let him do that job. you tell me how it will go. all the best.

He cares about u yes. i think when he told u about the funeral he expected for u to ask to see him. since u didn't he just arrived without telling u, he wasn't sure u wanted to see him.

U should have called him right then, he may have been really happy to see u.

Eh eh..his plan is working perfectly..muahahaha

Hmmm. . . . . If he cares about you he will call. also what if he came on a different thing and for got people forget you know. but anyhow call him don't wait for him. DUH n.o

Source(s): no = no offense and its mainly common sense.

lol... really girl his plan is going perfect. . . . well i advise you to don't give it a secound thought that what he wants and bla bla bla . . ..