misskiss asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

if i change sex from male to woman?

if i change sex from male to woman,will my breast be just like a woman and will i enjoy sex like a woman. i mean orgasms

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    sex transplant will lead to steven johnson syndrome. a lot of homosexuals regretted having done that. anyway, the choice is yours.

  • Paul P
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    If you really think you are trans-gendered, see your doctor.

    You will go through a long process of psychological testing first. Then there's hormone therapy, and you must live as the opposite (or target) sex for a year before the doctors will even consider surgery.

    This is not a "gee, I wonder?" thing; it's a serious process.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.