Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 1 decade ago

要辦CR1要先在台灣結婚嗎? 急!!~~(20點)

美國公民男友預計5月來台與我公證結婚

然後一起到AIT辦理CR-1

本來想這個是最方便的方法

但聽說CR-1已經不能在AIT遞件了!

是否有其他方式可在台灣辦理或更快速的方式呢?

如果CR-1需在美國辦.麻請各位網友提供詳細的辦理的流程(中.英文皆可)

謝謝大家!真的很急......請大家幫忙.....

PS:如果AIT已無法辦理CR-1,那還需要男友到台灣公証結婚嗎??

Rating
    Favorite Answer

If you are married with your boyfriend, your boyfriend can petition you using I-130 from US.

I am a US citizen and married a Taiwanese woman. What I did was to petition her by submit I-130 from US. Then my wife waited for 3 months before AIT mailed her subsequent forms and procedures to fill out and follow. It took her only 6 months to finish the whole procedure. (My wife and me got married in NZ while she was in her last year of study)

You and your boyfriend can register at anywhere in the world provided that you have sufficient documents to prove that you two are really married.

There is no quota for US citizens spouses, parents, and children. I think it is better for you and your boyfriend to get married first and have him petition you. This will save you a lot of trouble after you come to US. We even filled out all the forms ourselves.

AIT cannot accept the I-130 petition from Jan 25, 2007. In the past, even the I-130 forms were submitted to AIT, the forms were sent to US for processing. So, there is not much difference from before. Ask your boyfriend to check the website of US Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS) for details on how to do it.

Source(s): my own experience
  • ?

自今年1月起,AIT已不受理一般公民依親的案子了,除非妳的公民男友是在台灣拿居留證居留的,但看起來你男友不是這種身份,所以你們結婚後,他必須在美國境內提出I-130向移民局遞件

之前貼的CR1所需的資料和流程http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

一般跟美國人結婚用3種簽證入境,CR1公民配偶簽證,這個最正式,對權益也最有保障,但目前需在台灣等估計約一年,第2是K1未婚妻,夫簽證,比CR1快一點去美國,但要花2次規費和時間等待,是比較貴的方法,再來就是用觀光入境了,這個最快但要配合幾個注意的地方

前2天貼的3種簽證入境的結婚http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

我覺得不管你們要不要申請CR1,對妳來說男友來一趟台灣都是比較好的,在台灣辦婚禮喝喜酒總是比較熱鬧啦