What for $1500 is best cyclocross avail to Canada?

Are "NORCO" cyclocross bikes good choice? Need help to make a choice. For fitness & fun & 10k commute to work. Kind to injured knees but shifts nicely when you need to. I'd like to support Canadian but the right bike comes first. I like performance but I don't race. I like curled bars to cut the wind with ability to steer above them too.

Less weight the better. Help appreciated from everyone. Thanks!

DR.

Favorite Answer

I just got a Norco CCX One cyclocross bicycle for my birthday. After a lot of research I came to the conclusion that the CCX One is the best cyclocross value on the market today. The CCX One is light and I love the comfortable ride of the larger tires and relaxed geometry.

The CCX One lists for $1500 CDN, but my Norco dealer sold me it for $1200 CDN. What other bicycle offers 105 10-speed shifters, 105 front derailleur, Ultegra rear derailleur, and a Mavic wheel set at this price point?

The only part I didn't like about the CCX One was the stock aluminum fork. My dealer found me the last Ritchey cyclocross carbon fiber fork in Canada, and added it to my bicycle for $300 CDN. For you use you might want to change the knobby tires for a nice set of 25c or 35c touring tires. Keep the knobby tires for fire road and single track rides.

Take a look at the CCX Two if you want to save some money ($1070 CDN). You get the same frame with disc brakes, but the rest of the components are a couple of levels below the components on the CCX One.

Cheers,

Michael G

Source(s): www.norco.com

I lived on $one thousand a month in Ottawa. besides the indisputable fact that, I did stay with roommates in an homestead which set me back $four hundred a month. A starter bachelor homestead will set you back a minimum of $seven-hundred in maximum cities, and a minimum of $950 in Montreal, Toronto, or Vancouver. besides the indisputable fact that, it really is a probability to stay really conveniently on $1500 a month yet without vacation trips, no vehicle, and really no toddlers. someone suggested taxed. At your element of income, taxes are merely about nil. i in my opinion get money back from Rev Can. they prefer to take those who make $50,000 a 12 months

Bianchi and Specialized have what you are looking for...