Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How to reduce weight without exercise?

Especially Stomach..

Best Answer

Garcina Supplement Pill -

Garcinia cambogia is a small fruit that resembles a miniature pumpkin. It is indigenous to India and parts of Asia, and an extract from its fruit and rind is popular in many natural weight loss products. The extract is hydroxycitric acid (HCA).

The theory behind garcinia cambogia is that HCA inhibits an enzyme called citrate lyase that helps turns excess carbohydrates into fat. By inhibiting this enzyme, it is believed the body instead boosts carbohydrate oxidation, or simply put, burns the extra carbs.

Nutrition: Low-fat diet is the most important tip. Cut out all granulated sugars. Get your sweets from fruit.

Drink lots of water minimum of 64oz a day which will make your stomach seem full.

Also eat 5 smaller meals rather than 3 big ones.

Keep your daily calorie intake to about 1500. Try a menu like this which is 1500 cal and rich in carbohydrates - 50%, proteins - 35% and fats - 15%.

Meal 1

Shredded Wheat Cereal - 1 1/2 cups

Skim Milk - 1 1/2 cups

Strawberries - 1/2 cup

Meal 2

Scrambled Eggs (4 egg whites, 1 whole egg)

Grapefruit - 1/2 large

Meal 3

Brown Rice - 1/2 cup

Grilled Chicken Breast - 110 grams (3 oz)

Green Beans - 180 grams (6 oz)

Meal 4

Salmon - 150 grams (4 oz)

Broccoli - 1 cup

Yams - 150 grams (4 oz)

Meal 5

Light Italian Dressing - 3 Tbsp

Large mixed green salad - 2 cups

1

Source(s): Build Huge Muscle Quickly : http://BuildMuscle.oruty.com/?WYgH

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

To loose weight you need to burn more calories than you consume. If you do not want to exercise I do not fancy your chances at loosing weight and keeping it off however you can be more active without going to the gym. Just move more than you do now and eat fewer calories. By move more I mean take the stairs or walk on the escalator at the mall. Park further away from entrances, do more housework, put on a CD at home and dance! Get up to change channel on the TV. Walk around during the ad breaks while watching TV, better yet walk to the kitchen and drink a glass of water. Do this from time to time and you will get your daily water intake up too.

Hi udaya,

Ketone, Garcinia, Coffee beans etc are Great for some people. However if You REALLY want to shed weight fast, then it starts with you Mindset. I discovered this program below which has helped 1000s of people lose stubborn weight quickly. Apparently even Oprah swears by it I hear. Hope this helps. Check the link Below  

http://healthastonishment.com/go/weight-loss/

Stop counting you re not going to be lose weight overnight Just concentrate on diet and exercise

Thats not healthy ideal, but to lose fat without cardiovascular excercise can be done through diet only. Meaning consume less calories then you can burn off.

It's much harder to do because not only are you limiting the metabolic benefits of cardio and the fat burning ability of it (as immediate and long term calorie reduction), you have to also have to limit your food even more and count calories even more because your deficit will be much smaller with no excercise.

nicely, having a greater effective food habitual is a commence. No candies, purely total grains and wheat. decrease out severe fat meals, and replace any dairy with low fat of fat loose. No soda! Drink a large number of water, and commence ingesting end result and greens. based once you leave for paintings...you will desire to arise early and choose for a jog/walk for 20minutes 4-5 days out of the week. or you will desire to bypass after paintings. you will desire to paintings for wellness, this is in no way exceeded to you. and that i'm effective any organization has a felony felony accountability to offer workers a minimum of 15-30min breaks. This feels like a bad excuse. Get off that bum and paintings for it like something human beings!

Chew thoroughly chewing each bite 30 times before swallowing

No or less carbo,more meat(White preferbly),more veges, more fruits, less or no soft drinks.

Especially in the night, no late night suppers as unused energy will accumulate to form fats.