If I had a certificate custom framed at Michaels and didn't ask for dry mounting, they know not to do it right

Today is Sunday and Michaels is now closed-- earlier I went to drop off an Academic certificate to be custom framed. I know nothing about the process but I'm learning online as we speak- do they know not to "dry mount" it? It's paper. I hope they don't treat diplomas this way either.. is dry mounting by request only? Thank u!

Favorite Answer

Dry mounting is a service that is usually not included in the price of a regular framing job with matting, glass, frame and installation only.

There really would be no reason to dry mount a diploma, but as long as acid free materials are used it would not harm the document.

I'm thinking they know what to do. Michaels is opened here, do you want me to call?