Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

George Tenet says he never listened to Bushs State of the Union Address do you believe him?

I am refering to the one in which he talked about uranium being purchased by Iraq. Now do you really believe this maggot didnt listen to Bushs speech when it had one of his lies in it? How many govt officials dont watch the state of the union address. This man is a flat out liar isnt he?

Favorite Answer

No. Not for a second. I think he was actually there.

I watch every State of the Union address, but the past 6, I haven't listened to. It is usually smoke and mirrors and lies. Can you name one thing besides the tax cuts for the wealthy and the war in Iraq that has actually been accomplished that Bush has included in his State of the Union address? Remember the time he went off on some tangent about steroids in sports? I wonder how much Bush has budgeted for that one?

My advice is that everyone who applauds and is standing at the end of each State of the Union address has not been listening to it.

He said he didn't READ the speech before the President gave it at the state of the Union. He certainly heard the speech once the President gave it.

Tenet was clintons man and it was clintons cia that gave the nation the "Its a Slam dunk" as to whether saddam had wmds

Now Tenet is trying to do what a good democrat does and pass the buck

George Tenet should be hung for treason. He knew, from the get go, what was going on, and yet choose not to tell the American people. It just doesn't get any lower than this.

bush never listened to him so whats the difference

Why is it that the only who isn't lying is Bush? Maybe we need to reexamine Bush and Cheney.