How important is it for a woman to date a man that has a mucular body?

I was just wondering if women see them as the same as an average man?

Favorite Answer

I will say it is very important. Not all women now, but most women either like a muscular body, or a good looking man. And some of the ones I know don't even care that their good looking man, or "hard bodied" man cheats on them, or slaps them around a few times. I keep hearing this coming out of their months. Totally unbelievable, but hey, he's hot looking, so I guess it's ok for husbands to cheat on their wives, as long as he's good looking.

A woman will say that's not important, but in reality it is.

Source(s): Experience listening to woman's stories about how their "hot looking" husbands cheat on them, and they still love them

I don't like overly muscular men. A man can be strong without being over-developed. I like a little pooch on the tummy. It makes a nice pillow.

Most of the guys I know that work out a lot and are really into muscle building get WAY too obsessed with their looks and seem fairly narcissistic. Not good for dating.

Just like guys, us girls have our preferences. I don't like a super muscular man. I think it's kinda gross. I prefer an average man, being toned is nice, but too much muslces is not my personal preferance.

you know these days people are so hung up on looks and not whats really important.a little muscle well yeah I like that but to go to extremes like some do is a no go with me.I think it's okay to be who you want to be and what you look like as long as YOU are comfortable with the way you look.

to me... i dont care if a guy has a 6 pack, tanned, 7ft or muscles the size of a small island. to me all that counts is that he's caring, funny, fun to be with and knows how to treat a woman properly

well i dont really care as long as he has a cute face n eyes im attracted 2 a guy

it really depends on the women for some ppl it matters for others it doasnt!!! so ur question really cant be answered in general!!!

it soesnt matter wat either of u look like as long as u like/love each other