How important is it for a woman to date a man that has a mucular body?

I was just wondering if women see them as the same as an average man?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I will say it is very important. Not all women now, but most women either like a muscular body, or a good looking man. And some of the ones I know don't even care that their good looking man, or "hard bodied" man cheats on them, or slaps them around a few times. I keep hearing this coming out of their months. Totally unbelievable, but hey, he's hot looking, so I guess it's ok for husbands to cheat on their wives, as long as he's good looking.

A woman will say that's not important, but in reality it is.

Source(s): Experience listening to woman's stories about how their "hot looking" husbands cheat on them, and they still love them
  • 1 decade ago

I don't like overly muscular men. A man can be strong without being over-developed. I like a little pooch on the tummy. It makes a nice pillow.

Most of the guys I know that work out a lot and are really into muscle building get WAY too obsessed with their looks and seem fairly narcissistic. Not good for dating.

• 1 decade ago

Just like guys, us girls have our preferences. I don't like a super muscular man. I think it's kinda gross. I prefer an average man, being toned is nice, but too much muslces is not my personal preferance.

• 1 decade ago

you know these days people are so hung up on looks and not whats really important.a little muscle well yeah I like that but to go to extremes like some do is a no go with me.I think it's okay to be who you want to be and what you look like as long as YOU are comfortable with the way you look.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

to me... i dont care if a guy has a 6 pack, tanned, 7ft or muscles the size of a small island. to me all that counts is that he's caring, funny, fun to be with and knows how to treat a woman properly

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i dont really care as long as he has a cute face n eyes im attracted 2 a guy

• 1 decade ago

it really depends on the women for some ppl it matters for others it doasnt!!! so ur question really cant be answered in general!!!

• 1 decade ago

it soesnt matter wat either of u look like as long as u like/love each other

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.