what should i do????????

my BEST friend got mad at me for not hanging out with her on a school field trip to hollywood connections. she called me a ***** and said F$*& you. i told her i didn't even see her there and she said what the F*&$ ever. i still want to be her friend because we were soo close. kind of like sisters.we shared everything and have a few classes together. i know she hates me but i don't hate her. WHAT SHOULD I DO

Favorite Answer

it will blow over. friends fight sometimes and get upset over little things. maybe she was just having a bad day and idint mean to take it out on you. just be nice to her and eventually it will blow over. you could appolgize say "i'm sorry i didn't see you there and i didnt mean to hurt your feelings" something like that.

Well, that is a bit shallow. If you guys are really close, tell her you dont hate her, but ask her why she freaked out. It doesnt make a whole lot of sense. If she doesnt want to be your friend then she isnt worth your time. Believe me I know, i speak from expierence.

JUS LET IT GO AND C WHAT SHE DOES IF U GUY ARE REALLY THAT CLOSE THEN SHE WILL TALK TO U