May you write a sentence that it starts with the letter A?

That has League of Nations?

Update:

I want the sentence to start with an A and has the vocab League of Nations.. thank you

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A man named Edward Grey, British Foreign Secretary, presented the original idea for a "League of Nations".

• 1 decade ago

America was not a member of the League of Nations!

• 1 decade ago

A member of the League of Nations did something.

• 1 decade ago

A delightful piece of historical irony was that even though the idea for the "LEAGUE OF NATIONS" came from America, it was the only superpower not to join the organization.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rich Z
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

A big donkey founded the League of Nations. How is that one?

• 1 decade ago

Um, I'm not entirely sure what you want but here goes.

An example of international cooperation would be The League of Nations.

• GeneL
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

A sentence starting with an "A" is an indication that the author has no command of the English language whatsoever.

• 1 decade ago

Albaquerque has nothing to do with the LEAGUE OF NATIONS.

• 4 years ago

Is that a capital 'i' or a decrease case 'l'? making an investment is an significant area of dollar international kinfolk. Lending to coming up countries performs a place in dollar international kinfolk. (ideas you, I have no clue, incredibly, what 'dollar international kinfolk' is, so which you will extra perfect arise inclusive of your very own sentence, whichever letter it incredibly is which you somewhat want!)

• 1 decade ago

If you mean starting a sentence with the article adjective "A" as in "A man ran across the street." Then yes. If you mean starting a sentence with a word that starts with a as in apple as in "Apples are good for you, then yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.