DEODERANT HElP!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Do u need a prescription for the following:

Mitchum

CERTAIN-DRI

Drysol

????

I heard these all work well. I need a deodorant that works really good, because the one I am currently using doesn't work at all!

any other suggestions??

Favorite Answer

You don't need a prescription for Mitchum

You do need a prescription for Certain-Dri and Drysol.

Secret now has a clinical strength Deodorant that you should try...but it's pricey ($8)

I am a tall, athletic woman who sweats a lot, and the only deodorant that works for me is Dove. They have lots of different scents, and they go on very smoothly. They last all day, and since using, I have no wetness or bad smell. The next best one for me was Secret. The regular strength. It's not as smooth during application and it smells more "deodoranty", but it still keeps me from sweating.

I have used Mitchum and it worked for a while only. It does not need prescription. I am now using Dove roll-on and it really works well. The secret is you try lots of brands until you find what suits you best. If it stops working move on and find another one.

You actually do not need a prescription for Drysol or Certain Dri. You can get them at any drugstore. It's worth giving them a try before you go and talk to your dermatologist about the issue.

Source(s): I'm an esthetician.

I tried the new Secret Prescription strengh and it reall has worked for me a lil expensive 10$ but worth it for me.

Go to health food store. Buy a supplement called "Chlorophyll". It removes all unpleasant odors from the human body such as bad breath, body odor &/or foot odor.

It purifies your blood, & in so doing, it flushes out the toxins. The foul smell goes away.

secret scientific potential! you will get it alot of places - I have been given mine from Wal-Mart. this is somewhat costly - around $7 or $8, besides the indisputable fact that it works greater effective than something i've got used. and that i tend to sweat alot...