Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why doesn't yahoo tolerate real Americans defending Christian value's?

• Enigma
    Favorite Answer

I know exactly what you are saying.

Every time I ask a legitimate question that has Christian innuendo's it gets lost in the Yahoo cracks.

Because Yahoo does not investigate complaints if someone reports it it gets pulled. Let's face facts the liberals hate everything that doesn't agree with their anti-christian, anti-life, anti-American agenda bent on flushing our great country down the toilet. Therefore they will report anything they don't agree with just to have it removed so they don't have to face the truth. I'm on a roll. Next question!

It does tolerate it, as long as we defend them without violating the terms of service.

Is it impossible for you to mount a defense without using threats, profanity, insults, or defamatory language? Consider taking an english class and maybe joining a public speaking or debating society. They'll fill you in on the rules, and you won't have any more problems.

Maybe it would help if these "real Americans defending Christian values" were a little more tolerable, if they want to be tolerated?

Some real Americans aren't Christians. Don't be so arrogant.

Because you are not a real American, you are Armenian and get the two confused, also you are not a Christian, you are a Marxist again you get the two confused

You have to ask Yahoo if you feel that this is the case.

So just because I am not Christian makes me not American?

Obviously they defend those values in an intolerable way.

Quell surprise...

I am not sure I understand where yahoo comes into play here.... I thought this was an open forum where all dialogue is accepted.....