If you had a choice...?

You have 23,000 to spend on any car what would you get? doesnt have to be new

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you are going to drive it on the street then I would go for a torque motor. A big in-line six or a V8. So for 23K I'd go for a used BMW. Some of the BMW I6's are better than others too. The 3.5 liter motor is a great engine and moves 5 series along pretty well. An M3 is a fabulous car.

A Camaro SS with the LT1 and a six speed is a great performance buy. Acceleration is very good and the handling is better than most.

There are a few Mustangs that are even better than the others. An SVO mustang with a V8 is a great car. Good HP, 5 speed and IRS is a winning combination.

The Toyota Supra's have a lot of potential that is easily unlocked and very reliable. Buy a used one and put some performance parts in it. Stunning.

An older Porsche 911 is a car that may change your life.

Do you want more? Nissan 300ZX twin turbo. Audi turbo Quattro. The newest Corvette that you can afford. Make me stop. As you can see I am not Brand Biased.

OH, did you want fuel mileage too?

• Dc2don
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I would get many cars depending on the need. If I just need a good car to race, go to work etc I would either get an Acura Integra Type-R, RSX-S (with leather 6 speed)..Or best of cases, Nissan Skyline R-32, R-33. Or an early Infiniti G35 (Skyline) =D

If I needed a van or something for a family, i would go CR-V

• 1 decade ago

Nissan Altima

Sporty look, fast, dependable, low maintenance.

I have a 95 maxima now but to me the altimas look sportier.

• 1 decade ago

I'd pay off the car I own right now and throw the rest in my savings account.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mazda 3...top of the line, fully loaded with all the extras and more. 4 cyl. auto/man, 160hp, gps, oh man...to many goodies to list. They only made a few. I have one, LOVE IT!!

• 1 decade ago

Depends on your needs: young family? An '05-'07 Honda CR-V. (Fewer bells and whistles if you go newer though.)

• 1 decade ago

something with great gas mileage and something at about 16,000.00 and save the rest for a rainy day .

• 1 decade ago

i have always wanted a chevy monte carlo but since they stopped makin them i would get a corvett.

• 1 decade ago

s2000 or a turbo cooper mini

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

jeep wrangler rubicon

or

honda s2000

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.