Help!! I am doing a prsentation on the 70's & I have no idea what to wear!!?

My presentation is on Entertainment of the 1970's...Our groups are supposed to dress up, but I don't have any clue to what I should wear!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hippie-Guy--

A tie-died T-shirt, jeans that are a little shreaded but tight down to the knee and seriously flared below that, flip-flops, maybe a long wig- past your shoulders.

Hippie-Girl--

A peasant-style earth-tone top, same basic jeans and flip-flops, a long wig- about to the middle of your back, worn straight!!

If you're covering the Disco 70s, rent the movie, "Saturday Night Fever".. It was made in 1977, stars a young John Travolta... (as well as his sister as the pizza girl and his mom as a lady in a paint store!!)

Beyond that, I'm not really sure- I was born in the middle of the 70s and don't really remember much. Ask your parents or older aunts/uncles.

• 5 years ago

This should be fairly easy since the 70's style came back this year with the leggings, dramatic beaded necklaces & earrings, head scarves, and hair in its poufy "trendy & sophisticated" glory, clothing in layers, and of course, simple patterns... but pretty colors. I'm sure you already have tons of this stuff in your closet. Don't worry about it. I see that some people already gave you links, and they're pretty good!

• 1 decade ago

What part of the 70's the early part or the hippy part or the start of disco?

• 1 decade ago

go watch That 70's show!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to your grandparents... see if they have anything.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.