Help!! I am doing a prsentation on the 70's & I have no idea what to wear!!?

My presentation is on Entertainment of the 1970's...Our groups are supposed to dress up, but I don't have any clue to what I should wear!!

Favorite Answer

Hippie-Guy--

A tie-died T-shirt, jeans that are a little shreaded but tight down to the knee and seriously flared below that, flip-flops, maybe a long wig- past your shoulders.

Hippie-Girl--

A peasant-style earth-tone top, same basic jeans and flip-flops, a long wig- about to the middle of your back, worn straight!!

If you're covering the Disco 70s, rent the movie, "Saturday Night Fever".. It was made in 1977, stars a young John Travolta... (as well as his sister as the pizza girl and his mom as a lady in a paint store!!)

Beyond that, I'm not really sure- I was born in the middle of the 70s and don't really remember much. Ask your parents or older aunts/uncles.

This should be fairly easy since the 70's style came back this year with the leggings, dramatic beaded necklaces & earrings, head scarves, and hair in its poufy "trendy & sophisticated" glory, clothing in layers, and of course, simple patterns... but pretty colors. I'm sure you already have tons of this stuff in your closet. Don't worry about it. I see that some people already gave you links, and they're pretty good!

What part of the 70's the early part or the hippy part or the start of disco?

go watch That 70's show!!!!!!

go to your grandparents... see if they have anything.