When is the time right to ask someone out?

I met her on yahoo personals. We have chatted with each other a couple of times and I don't know when it is alright to ask her out. Any suggestions?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It takes twice as long to get to know someone online than in real life, how long do you spend getting to know someone in real life before asking them out? Double it.

• 1 decade ago

Talk to her a few more times, and then dont ask for a date per say, but suggest meeting her in person. The wording just sounds better.

• 1 decade ago

Met on Yahoo! Personals, asking for advice on the internet on Yahoo! Answers about the internet relationship...hmmmm....maybe you should ask her on an internet date.

• 1 decade ago

well there is never a wrong time to ask someone out...

but, i think sooner is better than latter that way no one else can ask her out before you get the chance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Unless you are a paedophile, It might be safe for you to meet her if you know enought about each other.

• 1 decade ago

if you already know a lot about her and you notice that she also wants to meet you, then it´s time

• 1 decade ago

no one ever knows the right time...so just go for it....what can it hurt??!?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

never...Your gonna end up with a freak!

• 1 decade ago

a while.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.