I have no idea what to do with my hair on my wedding date-could I do this?

I have shoulder length hair, but love Nicole's look on her wedding date. Could I have my hair curled and pulled back like hers for soft, romantic look?

http://www.tomkatcrazy.com/wp-content/uploads/2006...

Favorite Answer

I'm going to say yes. Find a hairstylest that is well known and do a run by. Make an appointment and talk with him/her about the style you want, make sure you bring the picture. He/She can try a couple different styles on you and be sure to bring your veil and/or tiara if you are wearing those. Just to let that person have a better idea on what will look good.

Yes, definetely. Like others have said, first find a good hairstylist. Next, check into temporary extensions, they have little combs on them and the hairstylist can just slip them into your hair. This will not only give you the added length, but also volume and highlights if you wish. If you do decide on these, make sure to have a professional put them in so they are secure, and buy good quality real human hair. They are reusable and easy to take out, and it's a fun change for your wedding.

Good luck and congrats!

Source(s): Years of theatre hair experience and planning my own wedding.

Well yes of course even though your hair will be shorter is is perfectly fine to have that style when it is shorter. But also keep in mind when your dancing you'll probably wish your hair was up because it will get warm!-Just speaking from experience, have a fabulous wedding!

Have a trial hair appointment with your hairdresser, they can try all sorts of styles and probably suggest one or two you may not have thought of. This look is very sweet, and would work well with your length hair.

Well, what looks good on you? That is very pretty on Nicole, but would it go well with you? Do you work best with short/long?

Yes, shoulder length is long enough to pull back or pin up - I've had it done! Talk to your hairdresser about it BEFORE buying your headpiece

I think that was a pretty hairstlye,but I would suggest that you experiment with a variety of different styles,and find the one that is you.And congrats on your big day.

• shasha

why don't you just be yourself what you look back on in years to come should be a relection of the real you not who you tried to look like,I bet you have some beautiful hairdo's of you own that your partner would love to see on you.congrats.....!!!

• Lydia

That's really pretty. Depends what type of headpiece and veil you have as well.

i think that would work...it really is beautiful...good luck on your wedding day!