Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is it true that Jessica Simpson got a nose job?

Cause I was looking at celebrity pictures and it said that Ashlee had gotten a nose job. So Jessica got one, and it also said that there's barely any nose left.

So I was wondering if it's true?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Didn't hear that, i doubt it

• 1 decade ago

Sorry girly but That picture looks nothing like Jessica Simpson....she has brown hair now and she doesnt look that cheap! And I dont believe that just because her sister got a nose job she got one too shes the leader in the family not the follower like Ashlee..

• gloe
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Ashlee's a sell-out. She became rather basically the way she became. Now she looks like the different blond white lady in Hollywood. time-honored. I used to love her, yet i think of she's a hypocrite and a bad place kind for youthful women. As for Jessica she needs to pass away her face on my own. She had her lips plumped and that they made her look like Daffy Duck. She's have been given certainly super breasts. She could be happy with that and concentration on procuring some appearing lesson and a few manufacturers who can restoration her much less tha mediocre making a music occupation. FYI:i'm no longer able to stand her.

• 1 decade ago

I dont know if Jessica Simpson got a nose job or not but her kid sister Ashlee got plastic surgery done on her nose

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I know Ashlee got a nose job.

I'm not sure about Jessica though. Maybe.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, Jessica Simpson has a small nose, but she still has that ugly hump on the bridge of her nose, she should get it straightened!

• 1 decade ago

Who cares? Is it true that there are thousands of people dying everyday of aids in Africa due to deplorable conditions and mass infection? Don't mean to rain on your parade deary but there are more important issues to worry about.

• LIly
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Gosh Seaballgirl good site. She was pretty before, normal looking. Why did dhe want to mess herself up with surgery. Sad.

• 1 decade ago

Well yes, it's true that she got a nose job but the other part I wouldn't think is true.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think she did, because she is still ugly. If there was barely any nose left, maybe you saw a picture of Michael Jackson!! tee hee hee!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think yes because she had a big nose before and now has a smaller one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.