wich type of music is the best out there?

In my opinion it is rock.

for one its been around a long time and there is many forms of rock, wich is also good.

what do u think???

Favorite Answer

Rock\Metal

Old Metallica

Black Sabath

MotorHead

Megadeth

GodSmack

KoRn

Disturbed?

Slayer

Ozzy

Drowning Pool (R.I.P.)

Nirvana

White\Rob Zombie

AC\DC (Bon Scott)

Pantera

thats a few of my favs

Rock On , Party On and Always get your freak on

That's a wide open discussion. I'd have to say new country is currently the best since it's growing the fastest. Classic rock has the best staying power. Dance/hip-hop has a large percentage of the radio locked up and leads in sales. So your question is kinda general. What is the basis for best?

ROCK ALL THE WAY!!

i think that in rock music every member of the band has talent.

rather than say rap where the singers arent telling very good stories and all of the talent is behind the people who make the beats and they arent the "famous" ones. =]

i dont totally hate rap though; i love all kinds of music

but i prefer rock.

alt rock, indie rock, brit rock, pop-punk, punk, emo (reliable emo, no longer emo trash), and a sprint bit acoustic. those are basically the varieties of music i take excitement in; i think simply by fact the sound is extra effective and the lyrics fairly have some meaning. this music touches human beings's hearts.

New Wave is my favorite-- the amalgation of Rock and Punk/Pop is great because those are my favorite genres. <3 Elvis Costello and the Talking Heads.

Artsy Rock rock that means something.

Music that has no meaning is not as furfilling as music that does, knowing that their is a story and a meaning behind the music is everything to me.

Classical. If it wasn't for geniuses like Mozart, Liszt, Chopin, Beethoven etc., a lot of the music now would either be nonexistent or not as layered. :)

• ?

Smooth Jazz.

i agree with you....there are soo many diffrent types of rock and most of them are quite good

i like alternative/punk for example but i also love classic rock and Pop/Rock

I like that old time Rock n' Roll!