my bf asked me out last week but i still dont know him as well as i like. plus i get nervouse around him now..

because their is so much about him that i like and im not sure how much he likes me......... I want to really impress him what do i do?

Favorite Answer

if you guys dont go out, then he's not ur bf

hiii sorry i miss-read ur ??

ok well i think its normal. he makes u nervous bcuz u like him! and ur unsure how much he likes u.

i was the same way, it will go away, just make sure you go out and have fun!

If you haven't been going out then he was not your bf. Feelling nervous is natural. Just be your self and make conversation. That is how you really get to know each other.

You know what? The day you forget about the impression you are making on him, the more happy you will be. If you don't know him well enough to be yourself, then how can you call him your boyfriend?

i totaly have the same problem as you, but he hasn't asked me out yet. i get nervous too ur not the only one. just go out with him you might be surprised, on how much fun you to have. if you dont go out with him u'll probably regret it later.

I am confused here. Have you never gone out with him before? If not, how did he become your boyfriend? Like did he become your b/f even before dating him?

first you just like ask him what he likes, and about his life. Good things to know.