Chi Guy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do Republicans and Democrats take a secret oath to honor and obey their party till death do them part?

...even if it means destroying the nation? (moreso Repubs THESE DAYS than Dems it appears)

Favorite Answer

Ask Joe Lieberman and help him get the knife out of his back while you are at it

• BOOM

Both parties do that, but the GOP is more vocal and honest about it.

In 1980 Ronald Reagan issued a directive to all Republicans insisting that no Republican ever criticize another in public.

You'll see during the campaign these next 18 months that Dems will be doing the same thing.

no... anyone can join a political party, or not,, vote as they choose, regardless of the political party they may register for, Independent, Democratic or Republican, anyone can change their registration choice at any time, it's called a Democracy..

Nope! I vote for the best candidate that offers the best for me and my country...Right now my money is on the Republicans.

Really! It's time to flush the two party system down the toilet!

Facts should be party blind. That does not mean we should always agree though, does it?

this posted question is too dumb for an answer!

hehe...i republicans do!