I really need an answer please??? my ipod 30gb....?

My ipod wont play each time i press play it keeps skipping through all the songs. I tried resetting it by pressing menu and select at the same time, that didn't work. if i reset it through itunes it will erase all my songs....Please!!! help me.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

back up your music to a disk or something and then reset your ipod. then you can reload the music fairly quickly.

• 1 decade ago

By resetting "not working" you mean it didn't reset, or it didn't fix your problem? If it didn't reset, keep trying, it will work, sometimes it's hard to get.

If it did reset and didn't fix your problem then you should BACKUP and then reset your ipod. If you don't have all of your content backed up use a 3rd party program like "PodUtil" to pull the content off your ipod first and then backup and reset.

GooD luck!

• 1 decade ago

Resetting it won't delete your music, I do it all the time! The settings might just be screwed up or something.

• 1 decade ago

That happened o me too!

Do it all over again on Itunes!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

it may be 5g or 5.5g there are 2 distinctive 30g ones, the 5.5g has the hunt function, 5g does not, they run approximately 250 new, so reckoning on the use (battery skill and so on...) i might wager one hundred fifty to 200

• 1 decade ago

back up your songs on a flash drive then restore itt

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.