heyy asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Jergens natural glow for face tan/medium. Question!!!(keep reading)?

Jergens natural glow medium worked for my body really well, but the face stuff didnt work. I tried the body the stuff on my face, and that isnt working either. If i switch to the dark shade will it work? Will it make me look black?

Favorite Answer

I think you should try applying more often before you try the darker shade.

regularly tanning creams basically flow extremely orange or darker on dry patches. once you've a good epidermis tone, and moist epidermis first of all, i'm certain you'd be wonderful. in simple terms placed somewhat on throughout your face. that's compared to blush or something. verify you do not have dry patches, and in case you get all of it over your palms, be certain to bathe them afterwards too in the different case you'll have orange fingers. haha

• Tif

it depends on what else you are using on your face. if you use a scrub it will naturally make the color go away. try applying a few times a day and just use a mild face wash for washing in the a.m. and p.m.

I wouldn't go darker. Maybe try the ones that have like a ton of colors in them that you blend all together. It's a bronzer.

Go get an airbrushed tan and screw the self tanners - I'm serious - don't go to a tanning spray booth - get a hand airbrushed tan.

no, you will look fne, it probably would help to move up a shade.