I cleaned the house and my wife didnt notice?....?

she walks in from going out on a drinking binge with her friends ,passes gas and tells me to quit whining.......when will I get to go out!...Doesnt she know Iv e been stuck at home ironing the bath towels??

Favorite Answer

LMAO - ask her, "what do you think of the house?"..........I dunno about the passing gas thing, kinda gross.

great ? it made me laugh hard. thanx

• slick

well if that's not the most heart breaking thing Ive ever come across what kind of woman goes out drinking and leaves the little man home to slave over a hot iron and clean her castle with out so much as a peck on the cheek or a pinch on the heiney upon her return .

you must have just stormed off to the bathroom and cried a river of tears over that unfeeling ahhh woman . you put on your best tee shirt and jeans and go to the ball Cinder-fella and perhaps some one will slap some sense into you .

Get some balls and treat her like a lady tie her to the sink and grab a beer

Source(s): Ps . to all those that think this is harsh IT"S A JOKE

That's what you made your choose. This is not called a wife, this is called a beauty of the beast. No, she doesn't know you have been stuck at home because you haven't made her know. Marriage is a commitment as a team. Stand up now from the floor and take control of the work what you have to do any what is to be done by your wife before she goes out party. How do you pay the bills. Just wounding.

First of all Jeff dont iron the bath towels!!

If she dosent notice that you have cleaned the house, really why are you doing this? Did you notice when she was cleaning the house?

It sounds like she is not wanting to be with you if she is waiting for you to get out...... going out drinking with her friends.

Look at the big pitcture here Jeff.... this woman is NOT happy with the relationship, waiting for you to get out? What are you doing there?

So I would look at the big pitcure and next time she goes out drinking I would be gone, with a note left to her.....

No more whinning No more clean house, NO more ironed towels, NO more me!

Color that pitcure in..... don't wait for changes, MAKE THEM!!

Best of luck to you...

1st be a man! 2nd why the heck are you ironing bath towels? 3rd She shouldn't have to notice that you cleaned the house... If it needed cleaning it should be done. But from the sound of things there are much deeper issues here then house chores.

Quit doing it- thats what women do when men dont notice for a while. You are a grown up- go out when you want to. She is your wife not your mother.

Also why in the hell do you iron bath towels in this day and age-ppl used to do that to sanitize them but nowadays they dont need to ironed.

Jeff Foxworthy talks about this very thing. Women slave all day and we never notice. But when we men do one little thing, we want a hero's parade for it. Just do it and be satisfied that it's done, and don't worry whether or not it's noticed. ...and stop ironing your bath towels

how sweet, but when you walked in the house last week, did you notice she cleaned the house or washed the floors? did you nothice she put your shirt in color by alphabetical order? no so why should she notice that you have ironed the towel? do something more useful like ironing the socks, that someting!!!!,

Sounds like a real classy gal. A woman like that will never notice so give it up!

• Sam

Since her telling you to quit whining didn't work, I think she should start smacking her b-i-t-c-h up side the head more often.

Well you forgot to iron her bra and panties!!! You also forgot to greet her at the door with your G string, bow tie and a apple martini. Shame on you!!! You should be ashamed of yourself.