what if i take creatine and bulid my msucle and then left traning what will happen to my body ?

Favorite Answer

whatever you take it doesn't matter if you stop training you'll loose the muscles that you had because the body identifies the muscles aren't necessary anymore and tend to get rid of them

Why start on body building products if you're not planning on training and doing the hard yards. Yes, I know u want to build muscle and then stop training, but as soon as u stop training it won't take long before it turns into fat, about a month. It's not the creatine, it's u who builds muscle with food & at least 2 days a week & at least an hour or more of free weights each time. Maybe get a skipping rope and lots of stairs. Don't forget there's also muscle memory where the muscle remembers how big it can get it does it much quicker than last time u tried. Eat at least 3 sitting meals a day. 2 carb & 1 protein.

Creatine helps but also makes you retain water. You would just lose the water weight but it wont hurt you if you left training for a WHILE ONLY. Its actually better if you stop for a while because muscle gains come very fast only in the beggining and if you take some time off, when you start again the muscle will start growing fast again. Obviously if you never work out after that you muscles will be used up for energy- dissapearing.

It appears likely that nothing will happen. You may put on a little fluid weight or experience nausea, but there is no reported adverse effects from supplementing your diet with creatinine. I am not sure there is a real benefit either. It doesn't appear it would hurt to find out.

you grow fat.