Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

psychics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Does anyone know any websites where you can find psychics and it's a CHAT and it's FREE? I have already searched on google and please no stupid answers - lol !

• mystic
    Favorite Answer

you can e-mail me or IM me. i don't believe in charging people for guidence

• Zimmia

I wouldn't go to anyone online, regardless of what they might charge. It's very difficult to get an impression of anyone over the internet. Sit down one on one and you'll get alot better results. Be careful of anyone with a yellow-page ad. Many of those people are not empathic / psychic at all but are good at reading people and want to earn money.

If you've got a question that's not "What's my future" or "Will Becky and Akesha fight" feel free to shoot me an email.

Blessings,

Zimmi

try psychics chat line free / yahoo search

• J9

Most online psychics charge. Try yahoo groups. :-)

do you not know were all pyscics? everybody has that intuition in them. some people(like sylvia brown) know how to access that inner power. alot of us(excluding me)dont know how. Why pay money when you can become one. meditating is a good chance of building it up. check out a book called:"teen pyscic" you can find it at your library

The message board Ghoststudy.com has several psychics on there, look under their forum called "Spiritual Realm".

http://www.paranormalsoup.com/forums/

The site is totally free and all are welcome.

There alot of them online that don't charge for the first session..