signals? please answer?

so i went to my school's prom last week, with a girl that im pretty good friends with, and i thought we were just kind of going as friends, nothing more. But when we were dancing to the slow songs, throughout the night she would get closer and closer to me, until eventually i was pretty much holding her, and she was resting her chin on my shoulder, and leaning her head against mine, so our cheeks were touching. is this a signal that she wants to be "more than friends?" or am i just reading too much into it?

Favorite Answer

To me, it sounds like there may be something more, but I don't want to get your hopes up. Personally, though, I wouldn't dance with a guy like that unless there was interest. If you two are pretty good friends, maybe try and say something to her about it if you are interested in her. You won't know for sure until you ask her... and who knows, she may be waiting for you to say something! Best of luck :)

It may have just been the magical atmosphere of the prom, but it's entirely possible that she is seeing you in a different light now that you were prom dates. Or it could have just been the tux. Tuxes are a guy's best weapon to get a girl...they never fail.

So i don't know. I'd say to wait and see how she acts with you next time you see her. If she flirts, yeah, she's into you. If not, she was probably just having a good time.

It is probably a signal she wants to be more than friends!

Jeez dude, are you friggin' brain dead?...yes, she likes and wants you. If you feel the same go for it. Good Luck

Of course she likes you. And please, if you like her, tell her okay? Don't just leave her hanging. That makes a girl feel like..well crap.