Bebe asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

My Big Fat Greek Wedding?

Did you like the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Did you hate it? Why or why not?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I loved it. Probably because of the scene when he was being baptized and she was standing there with her brother watching and she says "I'm just waiting for him to say 'You're so not worth this'" and her brother making her realize that she was worth it and that he put up with all of that just to be with her so he really did love her. I thought that was a real sweet and honest scene.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I lived My Big Fat Greek Wedding --- 8 years ago. My husband is Greek and the movie hit pretty close to home... As a note, no, they didn't spit on me as I walked down the aisle, but they did make my vegetarian friend eat lamb one time :(

Source(s): Married to a Greek and his Big Fat Greek Family...
  • Lydia
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Husband, me and teen just love it. Anyone with a strong ethnic background can relate - you don't have to be Greek. Favorite character is Andrea Martin, the auntie.

• 1 decade ago

While it may call my masculinity into question, I thought it was great! While I am not usually much on "chic-flix", this was the right amount of humor and romance, without the sappiness. I watched it again just two nights ago.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I love it - is funny!

i thought you are gonna have a greek wedding.. lol ;)

• Evoo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It's my family. Really. I've warned my boyfriend.

He still loves me.

And now I'm prepared for when I get married.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a lovely love story

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Great chick movie!

• 1 decade ago

It was O.K. but I was bored through most of it. A lot of people said it was great so I watched it with high expectations and was very disappointed.

• 1 decade ago

i loved it.

its one of my favorite movies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.