heyy asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

My face stays pale while my body gets really tan! Help!?

Why doesnt my face get tan with the rest of my body? How can i get my face to be tan? I am sick of loading on makeup everyday.

Favorite Answer

My face doesn't tan either. I use Loreal tanning cream, it is sublime bronze in medium. It has a tint to it so you can see what your face will look like. Use just a dime size amount. I put it on before bed. It doesn't streak and looks good with or without makeup. I have done this for years (I'm 35) and you will like the results.

Go to a tanning salon and buy " Just for Faces." It works. I owned a tanning salon, I have the same problem too. Jon Abate makes it and I'm sure there are others. You also can look up tanning products on the internet and buy it cheaper. Good Luck

• Try Tinted Moisturizer by Jacqui Phillips Cosmetics. It has a SPF of 15. This is one of our most popular products that our Celebrity clients use. Side advise... Even though your face is not getting tan it is still taking in the the harm-full rays of the sun!! You still need to use SPF! Stay out of the tanning beds!!!

Source(s): I own a Cosmetic Company, A Red Carpet Spa in NJ, and a Management company that Reps. Celebrity Makeup Artists.

OMG ME TOO!! ALL year round my face is always like white and my body is dark!! i like get a tan in the summer and it stays with me through out the year but my face is always lighter!! sorry i didnt help but im glad someone else has the same problem! lol jk

Yes it should. And also, tanning IS good for you, as long as it's natural sun and you use sunscreen. (Just please, don't go to a tanning salon you could get lots a wrinkles later plus skin cancer) So my answer is yes, if you draw on yourself with marker it'll work. :) Talk to me sometime! -Fun-sized

natural soft tanning cream wrks for a whilee just reapply every week or so

u should get l'oreals self tanning towlets for the face.u can find them at almost at any grocery store!

your make up might have sunscreen in it or sunscreen features, and it's keeping your face protected for the sun.

Tanning lotion

JUST burn it! '

dont even worry about it

your crazy...

Source(s): god