Is it normal to become aroused when in the feminine hygene isles at supermarkets?

Favorite Answer

Umm, yeah..........that is just wrong.

Yes it is a perfectly normal reaction. At least for me anyway. There is nothing to be worried about. In fact I volunteer to go to the store for my wifes' products every chance I get. The feminine hygeine isle is my own little slice of supermarket heaven.

Lol sure why not. So many other people get turned on by off the wall things. Whos to say what is normal now a days. Run up and down those isles all you want!

• Lydia

Not sure what normal is anymore, anyway. However, you are going to make some woman a great husband because you won't mind doing that kind of shopping!

Yeah ! Any thoughts that may remind us men , of a Sexual connection , may turn us on !

The thought of women , messing about with their private parts , would turn most men on.....but if I were you , I would avoid that part of the shop , in the future......or you could find yourself locked up !

I remember getting turned on when I was 16yrs old boy , cos we found some Tampax , in a shaving cabinet at a party.....39 yrs ago !

The thought of what the ladies of that house were going to do with those things.....putting them in places in their bodies ....where we would like to put our things......woahhhh ! LOL !

If you are male, I would say yes. And the deodorant isle....and the toilet paper isle...and the produce section...you get the idea.

Depends what age you are.

Younger boys get aroused at ANYTHING.

Sicko!!

Sometimes it turns men on.

wat??...thats jus weird...

which product arouses u exactly...

• Nena S

I hope I never run into you when I'm buying tampons.

PERVERT !!!