Is it normal to become aroused when in the feminine hygene isles at supermarkets?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Umm, yeah..........that is just wrong.

• 1 decade ago

Yes it is a perfectly normal reaction. At least for me anyway. There is nothing to be worried about. In fact I volunteer to go to the store for my wifes' products every chance I get. The feminine hygeine isle is my own little slice of supermarket heaven.

• 1 decade ago

Lol sure why not. So many other people get turned on by off the wall things. Whos to say what is normal now a days. Run up and down those isles all you want!

• Lydia
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Not sure what normal is anymore, anyway. However, you are going to make some woman a great husband because you won't mind doing that kind of shopping!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah ! Any thoughts that may remind us men , of a Sexual connection , may turn us on !

The thought of women , messing about with their private parts , would turn most men on.....but if I were you , I would avoid that part of the shop , in the future......or you could find yourself locked up !

I remember getting turned on when I was 16yrs old boy , cos we found some Tampax , in a shaving cabinet at a party.....39 yrs ago !

The thought of what the ladies of that house were going to do with those things.....putting them in places in their bodies ....where we would like to put our things......woahhhh ! LOL !

• 1 decade ago

If you are male, I would say yes. And the deodorant isle....and the toilet paper isle...and the produce section...you get the idea.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Depends what age you are.

Younger boys get aroused at ANYTHING.

• 1 decade ago

Sicko!!

• 1 decade ago

Sometimes it turns men on.

• 1 decade ago

wat??...thats jus weird...

which product arouses u exactly...

• Nena S
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I hope I never run into you when I'm buying tampons.

PERVERT !!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.