Why am I always tired?

I always feel very tired... I go to bed at like 9:00 and get up around 6:30, but I always feel exhausted. I always have dark circles around my eyes too..

Favorite Answer

Being tired is complicated. It could be your age, are you a teenager?It could be depression/ repression. It could be a hormone or vitamin/mineral/digestion thing. Could it be food allergies.Have you always been tired? Do you drink enough water.... or could it be something like those chronic tiredness illness's or glandular fever. Tiredness is something which needs a systematic approach, you need to use a process of elimination to figure out what makes you tired and how to deal with it. You also be open minded and proactive about a "cure" and treatment. Do some research.

There are many causes of dark circles, from age, heredity, allergies, cold or sinus infection, bone structure and glasses which are not so commonly known.

http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2006/11/27/causes...

If you would like to apply home remedies to reduce dark circles, here are some of my suggestions:

Buy a box of regular, old fashioned unflavored gelatin (e.g. Knox) from grocery store. Take a small cup or bowl and put in 1 teaspoon of the gelatin mix. Add one tablespoon of boiling water & stir for a minute. Test it on your wrist to make sure it is not too hot. Then, using a cotton ball, pat it under your eyes as you would an eye cream or gel. Go lie down and listen to some music, or take a bath & let it stay on for at least 30 minutes. Then just rinse it off.Gelatin is very high in Vitamin K & Biotin. It will not remove your dark circles on the first application (but you will notice a difference), but if you do it daily for a week, and then 2-3 times a week for maintenance, you should notice a drastic reduction in dark circles.

http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2007/01/01/specia...

http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/ .. tips on how to reduce dark circles, the causes of dark circles, home remedies, eye creams reviews, make up tips, and natural healer.

See the doctor, its the best. I personally don't have that problem because i get about 5 hrs of sleep a night and am fine, but sister seems like you are. It can be a serious problem or you just might be overweight, contributing to the tiredness. For the dark circles- let up on the eyeliner, thats the problem... No im kidding, but for the time being theres coverup. GO TO THE DOCTOR.

you may be sleeping enough hours but you probably are not sleeping well. you can see a dr about sleeping pills or just take a tylenol before bed. there are a bunch of reasons to be tired in the morning. would need more information about what you are doing during the day to see why for sure.

Ok, firstly, are you overweight? If so, that is the first problem. Do you exercise at all? If not, you are now complicating the matter. Is your job stressful more than the ordinary persons? Is family life also taking its toll on you? If you answer me honestly, I have some ideas for you. ms

You need to see the doc to find out what is going on. If you haven't had your yearly physical exam yet this year then schedule it tomorrow and get this done but be sure to mention all your problems to your doc so they can get to the bottom of this.

I'm not a medical expert, but I'd hazard a guess that you need to think about a high-energy diet. And do more exercise as it will get your metabolism going.

you need more time to relax too much stress is bad for u

drink less caffeine. i can't fall asleep without medication. sometimes i don't even drink caffiene.