Any good writing groups?

I am a writer of a magic/high-school book, and I was wondering if there were any Yahoo 360 or Yahoo, AIM, AOL, MSN, basically anywhere on the interenet groups who would criqtique my writing and I could critique theirs? Please send links!

Unfortunatley, you have to be 18 to join, and alas, I am but 12, so...It looks cool, though!

• Satia
    Favorite Answer

Writers Digest magazine has an issue every year that lists the best websites for writers. They always have a list of various online writing critique groups listed. The issue is currently out so if you can get to a bookstore you can probably see a list of very good and reputable sites where you can get feedback from people who are serious about their writing instead of hoping to find a group that might have some serious writers involved.

The writing group I belong to is a little exclusive but you can see what you think of them. It's called Dreaming in Ink, and the site is here http://www.dreaminginink.com/ You have to critique several pieces a month to meet a requirement, but I think that's a good thing.