My hair isnt curly but it isnt straight its in between and i dont know how to style it!?!?

It is sorta wavy but NOT. And ive been scrunching it but it looks boring. Anything easy to do?

Favorite Answer

What I do is I wash it. Then leave it a little wet and scruch it with leave in conditioner. Comes out looking natural !

Mine is exactly the same and sometimes I totally hate it. I think the key though is your cut. Layers will give you volume if you want to go straight and use an iron to do that.

If you want to play up your curls, when your hair is wet massage in volumizing mousse and use a diffuser on you hair dryer on low. Scrunch your hair a little and then just lay it on the diffuser. When it begins to dry spray it with a light hair spray and keep drying it. I love putting on a pretty headband and pulling back all of my hair when I do it like that it looks great.

For anything else, try asking your hair dresser, they know everything!!!

Professionally it is my favorite type to work with. It will do anything with a little work. It is also my hair type. I blow out smooth, the second day I wear it up somehow. If I scrunch it also pin curl the scrunches for more curl. I pull the curls back the second day for a messy, sexy look.

Source(s): Award winning stylist based in Manhattan- me.

i know exactly how you feel...my hair is the same way. i scrunch my hair as well, but i think it looks better that way. you could buy you one of those flat irons and straigten your hair, or you could continue to scrunch it up. when you scrunch it, use a diffuser on your hair drier, and wrap your hair around your finger as you dry it to help give your hair a soft natural curl.

I have cury hair and YES it is boring get some highlights to bring it out more then get use an curl iron and just curl it half way down (IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD)!! http://www.people.com/people/jessica_simpson

Go for styles like the half ponytail or braids those are awesome! my hair is like yours and thats what i do.

for a more profesional look put it in a bun

omg i have wavy hair too. i usually straighten it some days or curl it wiht curling mousse

Half up half down. Blow dry your waves though. cz ur kinda of hair is kinda wierd.

you hve what most people call WAVY hair.

do the unimaginable: curl it

or.....

straighten it.

go BABY go

Source(s): rock on