Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

is this love perfect?

I've been with my boyfriend for about a month now and we both feel we are meant for each other. is it too soon to say that? i mean i've never felt this way about any one before... and he's showed me love and compassion beyond what any other guy has ever shown me....

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it's too soon to say that!

I know that's not what you want to hear, but any psychologist can tell you that there's a "honeymoon" period that lasts about six months, and then an intimacy shift that comes about two years after the relationship begins. If you still feel this way after two years, you probably have something.

• 1 decade ago

When you say "beyong what any other guy has showed me".. how many other people have you dated? I honestly think a month is WAY too soon to suddenly get married and say everything is picture perfect.

But that's just me.. do what feels right I suppose. I would give it a lot more time though, at least a year.

• 1 decade ago

It is possible, my mother knew that she was going to marry my father after their first date and they have been together 29 years. But I personally would wait just a little bit longer to see if the feeling holds up over time

• 1 decade ago

no its not too soon, to hell with these people who say its too soon to tell someone you love them. Thats a bunch of crap. Give it a little more time and if you know its real then you know its real.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i believe it is possible to tell so soon but dnt get ur hopes up. wait about anotha month and then u'll b able to tell for sure if ya'll dnt drive each otha crazy. lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

never say never, but nothing is ever perfect, love just plain sinks ethier u heart gets broken or someone elses does

• 1 decade ago

there's perfect moments but don't count on it yet. I just got dumped today by a girl who i thought was the one. she said she loved me, but it didn't work out. don't worry though. if he gets quiet when you talk, then worry. ask him what's going on.

• 1 decade ago

you cant be too sure

cuz guys can tell you what you wanna hear

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nothing's perfect...so if you think your love is perfect, you're going to get heartbroken

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

perfectly normal

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.