Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Do you consider a 11 year old ( 90 pounds )to have a flat stomach or chubby stomach....?

and if chubbby... do you think a 11 year old ( 80 pounds ) would have a chubby or flat stomach?

dont aks why im asking this

Favorite Answer

If child is 3'-6" tall, it's a chubby abdomen.

If the child is 6'-2" tall, it's a flat abdomen.

An 11 year old girl at 80 - 90 pounds needs to have a better image of herself than if she is chubby. If you think you are try this......stop eating hamburgers and fries, lay off the sugary drinks, eat more veggies and fruits like an apple everyday, and toss the cookies and chips for awhile.

Your body is getting ready to go through some wild times to grow and needs a better building blocks than junk food.

Also start riding your bike more and doing some crunches if you want , good exercise never hurt anybody...but don't get obsessive about your weight and if your chubby, you'll burn it off in a few years, and you know at your age , your weight is right on target.

• Maria

You are 13! 107 pounds is nothing. Run for maybe 20 minutes a day to get in shape not skinny. I am personally 5'2 and weigh 120. and yes i do have a flat stomach but wieght has nothing to do with it. Wait till your metabolism has slowed down to care about your flat stomach.

Sounds like a healthy, slim, well-proportioned eleven year old. Get plenty of exercise, but keep in mind some tummy roundness is normal. I would worry more about being healthy than slim. Good nutrition at this age sets a child this age for the rest of their lives. Some "chubbiness" would be normal and a sign that the child is heading into a growth spurt. I wouldn't sweat it in the least.

About Average. 80 pounds would be flat stomach.

I'm absolutely sure that you're beautiful the way you are! If you are 11 years old, you have no need to worry about this kind of thing! Go out and have fun! Enjoy being a kid! You'll have tons of time to worry about your appearance later.

And for future reference, whether you weigh an appropriate amount has to do with your height, not your age.

We have to know exactly how tall this 11 year old is to properly answer the question. It makes all the difference.

Well how tall is this 11 year old?

okay dont even ask that

you're fricken 11 years old

you're too young to be woryingabout weight

but - to answer the question...

chubby =]

I'm just barely 12 and I'm about 87 lbs so yeah, that's pretty slim. You shouldn't be worrying.

And I'm about 5'3/5'4.