Iis he CHEATING on me?

I STARTED GOING OUT WITH THIS GUY LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO. BUT BEFORE WE STARTED GOING OUT HE WAS WITH A GIRL FOR LIKE A YEAR. AND NOW ME AND HIM GOING OUT BUT HE GIVES HER RIDES TO SCHOOL, TAKES HER HOME, AND SHE EVEN CAME OUT IN HIS SISTERS 15 PARTY WITH HIM!!! I HAVE HEARD ABOUT HIM AND HER MEETING SOMETIMES AND GIVING EACHOTHER THESE BIG HUGS THAT LAST A WHILE. EVEN THOU THEY DONT KISS AT SCHOOL WELL FROM WHAT I HEARD. SO MY QUESTION IS HE CHEATING ON ME???

WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF CHEATING

we see her around school and everytime she sees us...he lets go of me like stops kissing me. his mom thinks they are still going out

Favorite Answer

Yeah, he is cheating.

If he does anything with her (such as hugging) that he would not do with you there, then it is cheating.

I dont know girl in my own opinion I think you need to follows his step.

Does your boyfriend gives you a ride to school or is it just her?

Cause if it is just her then there is something funky about that hello if my husband gave a chicken head a ride i would of broken his leg so that he wouldn't give her a ride.

No NO that's not the correct way of handling things.

Girl talk to your man and tell him how you feel and if people are seeing them close together i would keep an open eye on it que no te esten pegando cuernos like they say in spanish hoping that they are not giving you horns coming out of your heads.

He wasn't even threw with her before you brought your hot to trot *** into the picture. We expect perfection when we've just ****** up somebodies elses ****. ***** you knew he was with somebody and was praying on a miracle. We give these men this power there working with. WAKE UP!

• Sarah

the thing im thinking is that he isnt cheating on ur...he just never broke up with the other girl. i think he's two-timing u. i guess thats worse. talk to him or her and c whats going on b4 ur accuse him

i think they r jus really gud frens...

jus notice if they r secretive abt these hugs n how they act wen they around u....if they act really uncomfortable n distant around u then i wud say u got somethin to worry abt....other than that jus b frens w/ her as well...since they r gud frens...

i think they might just b real cool. they might hav broken up but it wasnt a nasty break up. it was mutual and now they're real cool.