Is it ok for me to look through my fiances cell phone and emails? he looks through minne and I have no problem

But When I want to look through his cell phone he has a big problem as if he is hiding something from me. At one time I did look through his cell phone and lets just say that I didn't get a very good welcome! His girl or other female friend called and I told her that I was his wife and She said some thing that was not to friendly. I forgave him but I still have funny feelings. What should I do???????????????????

Favorite Answer

First of all. I DO NOT look through YOUR_ phone log NOR DO I look through YOUR_ E-MAILS. Even if you gave me permission, I still would not scrutinize part of your life! You are in banking Christine, YOU HAVE TO HAVE CONTACTS WITH MEN; THAT'S JUST THE NATURE OF THE BIZZ. I have no problem with that. I do have a problem with you asking the community here on Yahoo answers for advice that you first should have confronted me about. Second, I am a Very private person! YOU ARE KNOCKING ME FOR THAT?

Just because I am a truck driver does not make me a cheating, player. I just don't have time. Even if I did have time, I still wouldn't sleep around on you BECAUSE IF I WANTED TO SLEEP WITH SOMEONE ELSE: I would not (capitol) NOT be engaged to you. And that's what this is about right? Even though you have not come out forthright and accuse me of cheating, that is your fear right?; because I am A truck driver. (NEKOOLZE I respect your answer but she still is my fiance`, I will decide if she is obsessed). Diane P., jane, spyder, and uncut gave very good answers, but you did not give them very much information babe. IT IS ONLY ONE HALF, ONE-SIDE.Karen and Varlis were the only one's who answered in context with the information they had. As for me, I only accidentally happened on this question because it was still open and YOU ARE IN MY NETWORK CHRISTINE. As soon as you ask a question on Yahoo Answers it shows up in my contacts profile every time I log into Answers. DON'T ASK MY NEIGHBOR, ASK ME. As for everyone else! You are invited into Steve C's Yahoo Answers profile of questions and answers, then edit your answer to Christine and Re-answer please, that is unless you think I still have something to hide from my fiance`. And NO, I am not going to call-it-off because of this. I think it is kind of cute, and my fault- she is 21 and I am going to be 35 this year. Maybe AGE IS A FACTOR AND NOT JUST A NUMBER. Peace, Love And God be with you all, Thank-YOU.

Source(s): The question is about me. I am the source.

No it is not ok for you to look through his cell phone and email. If you have a bad feeling there is two possible explanations. One is that there is a good reason for it and you might not be in the kind of relationship you thought, the other is that your paranoid or obsessive. Either way, not it is not ok to snoop through some once elses stuff. It show distrust, and though its not the question you asked, if you distrust him that much then you better fix your problems that you have because relationships are very dependant on trust.

I can't say if it's OK or not, but in my house, my wife and I have discussed this type of thing and this is what we agreed to: I will never go in her purse or her desk, and she will never go through my wallet or my desk UNLESS we tell the other person we are doing it and do it in front of them. We have nothing to hide but I feel those two places should be private. And by the way, neither of us has ever used that option. I won't even go into her purse when she ask me to get something out for her. I'll bring her the purse, let her get out what she wants, then even purse away for her if she wants.

this is obvious that your finacee has 'subjects with believe,' and continues to be wearing around his bags from the previous. this is not any longer basic to the two of you, nor could this is predicted of your contemporary relationship to undergo the previous blunders of a failed one. I strongly recommend counselorring because of the fact getting married regardless of a persons' deep and unresolved subjects is a maximum stunning recipe for disaster. of direction i'm talking from first-hand adventure, as my former important different married me out of the phobia of dropping me, in the past resolving her very own own subjects. How plenty could be saved hidden whilst 2 human beings stay at the same time and are sharing an intimate relationship? you have pronounced that the two one among you have been till now married, so why deliver the blunders of your failed marriages right into a clean relationship? Take all precautions in case you have found out something valuable.

Your fiancee shouldn't be looking through your cellphone or e-mails. If you give him permission to do so that is alright I suppose but that's still a weird boundary line. It has to go both ways, either way. If he can monitor everything you do, you deserve the same privilege, though personally I don't think either of you should be rifling through each other's things.

First off stop letting him look thru your personal things like your email and phone. Its a privacy issue and you seem to think that if you allow it then he should allow it. If you have doubts about his loyalty to you then you should confront him about it, not sneak around about it.

If you are really that concerned about his extra curricular activities, hire a private investigator before you walk down the aisle with him. Check your local yellow pages for a reasonable priced one.

• you need to discuss this with him. You cant marry a man you are not comfortable talking with. It may not be a big deal, sometimes men dont like the idea of being snooped on even if there is nothing to hide. Or, he doesnt want you part of his female friend life... the only person who knows is him. Talk to him about it

My son used to be with an older woman who looked through his truck, his wallet, his cellphone, and he got mad cause he knew that she didn't trust him, and he never gave her a reason not to. On the other hand, we all felt that she was giving him a reason not to trust her, cause why wouldn't you trust someone when they are always there for you? Like maybe a guilty conscience?

sound like there isn't ant trust in this relationship and if there isn't any trust then it isn't a very good relationship. He may just be a private person or yea he is hiding something. Just up to you on how much you are going to put up with

it SHOULD b ok to do it if he does it to you with you blessings. If you don't have his permission then it's an invasion of his privacy (even if he is cheating which i suspect from all you've said).confront him about what happened & tell him how you feel.Ask him if he's hiding something from you. make sure you straighten everything out before walking down the aisle